Saturday, June 23, 2012

40 Day Fast - Day 31 (1st of Three 40 Day Water Fasts)

Water And Weight Loss - 40 Day Fast - Day 31 (1st of Three 40 Day Water Fasts).
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination 40 Day Fast - Day 31 (1st of Three 40 Day Water Fasts).

Do you know about - 40 Day Fast - Day 31 (1st of Three 40 Day Water Fasts)

Water And Weight Loss ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Water And Weight Loss . You check out this article for home elevators a person wish to know is Water And Weight Loss .

How is 40 Day Fast - Day 31 (1st of Three 40 Day Water Fasts)

40 Day Fast - Day 31 (1st of Three 40 Day Water Fasts) Video Clips. Duration : 4.10 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Water And Weight Loss . I have finished the 31stday of a 40 day fast, and if possible, the 1st fast of 3 separate, consecutive 40 day, water only fasts. (A water fast is one in which only water is consumed.) The 1st two water fasts will be separated by 7 days of eating - (the days of Passover Week) - so the 2 fasts will consist of a 40 day fast before Passover Week and a 40 day fast immediately following Passover Week. While breaking the fast during Passover, only "Kosher for Passover" foods will be eaten. I post this information with every video. I am fasting for spiritual reasons, the primary motivations being to become the woman Gd wants me to be, to know and do what He wants me to do, and to, in general, become the person He wants me to become. I am NOT doing this for the purposes of weight loss, cleansing, experimentation, record setting, health, or for any other non-religious alterior motive. Nor am I doing this for anyone else, though other individuals have asked me to pray for certain things during this time. I plan on fasting up until passover week begins, (the evening of April 8), which would make it ~41 days of fasting, since I last ate on February 26, at 11:58pm. I will eat during passover, as instructed in the Torah, and then begin the second 40+ day fast, which will end with the beginning of Shavuot (Pentecost) on May 29, in the evening. I believe this is called a "Moses Fast" or "Passover Fast" because Moses fasted for 40 days, then after finishing that fast, fasted another 40 ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Water And Weight Loss . Where you possibly can offer use in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Water And Weight Loss . View Related articles related to Water And Weight Loss . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 40 Day Fast - Day 31 (1st of Three 40 Day Water Fasts).



No comments:

Post a Comment